We invest in a variety of sporting facilities, because through the sweat and tears comes a sense of accomplishment and community.
- Outdoor swimming pool (used in the summer term and summer school only).
- An all weather flood-lit court (for 5 a-side football, basketball and tennis).
- A grass volleyball court.
- 2 grass football pitches.
- Grass pitch used for baseball / cricket / rounders
- Small indoor sports hall
- Gym (with cross trainer, rowing machine, stepper, tread mill, bicycle, stretching area, sit up ball).
- Piano Lessons
- Violin Lessons
- Guitar Lessons
- Speech and Presentation Delivery Classes
- German Classes
- French Classes
- Golf Lessons
All of the above classes are optional extras and are normally charged by the hour. Please contact the school for prices and further information
Other activities which students have opted to join include the following:
- Rugby Club (local teams)
- Football (school team and local clubs)
- Basketball (school team and local leagues)
- Aerobics (at school and at local leisure centre)
- Gym membership at the local leisure centres (monthly fee charged)
- Swimming (local town)
- Scouts (local town)