Fees and Dates for Summer School 2017
Students can arrive and depart on any SUNDAY throughout July and August. The first summer school arrival date is Sunday 2nd July – last departure date is Sunday 20th August. The summer school is seven weeks long.
Summer School Weekly Fees
|July*||£675 per week|
|August||£635 per week|
*costs in July £655 per week if deposits paid before January 1st
Return (arrival and departure)
- Birmingham airport – £130
- London Heathrow airport – £180.
- Other airports available on request
- Transfer for Groups of 15 or more students are free from/to London Heathrow airport or Birmingham airport on Sundays.
SUMMER SCHOOL FEES INCLUDE:
- English classes – 15.8 hours per week (19 x 50 minute lessons).
- Full board residential accommodation.
- Daily sports and social programme.
- SMC backpack and course folder
- 2 full day excursions per week.
- Minimum of 1 x afternoon mini excursion.
- Use of textbooks and educational materials.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Maximum 15 students per class.
- Morning medical clinic on campus each week.
- A free place for a group leader accompanying 15 students.
Group leaders are expected to play a full part in the summer course.
SUMMER SCHOOL EXCURSIONS:
2 full day excursions per week + 1 1/2 day excursion per week.
Use of textbooks and educational materials.
Certificate of attendance.
Maximum 15 students per class.
Morning medical clinic on campus each weekday.
A free place for a group leader accompanying 15 students. Group leaders are expected to play a full part in the summer course.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES DURING SUMMER SCHOOL:
Bowling, Skating, Golf, Horse Riding, Cinema trip, Ice-skating, Drayton Manor Park/Alton Towers Theme Park, Laser Quest (prices for optional activities vary according to number of participants)